Thứ Năm, 23 tháng 5, 2019

Hot trending incoming May 2019

Bran will likely be a wise king. The fact that he appointed Tyrion Lannister as the hand of the king demonstrates his wisdom right off the bat.

Bran will be able to look at the history and actual events and words of what people said and did before he decides what his judgments should be. He works from a foundation of logic rather than emotion now that he’s the three-eyed raven and not so much a human anymore.

My Toothless Patronus is a nightfury shirt

My Toothless Patronus is a nightfury tank top

Tyrion Lannister talk to the hand GOT shirt



I’m From New York Where People Say You’re Welcome shirt


I'm From New York Where People Say You're Welcome tank top

I suffer From OCD Obsessive Cat Disorder shirt

I suffer From OCD Obsessive Cat Disorder guy tee

Unicorn Fuck bitch Please Don’t Be A bitch To me shirt

Unicorn Fuck bitch Please Don't Be A bitch To me guy tee

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét